6 salmon fillets (180g each)
1 courgette, sliced
2 peppers, large dice
200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
12 asparagus stalks, cut in half – see note below
1 red onion, cut in wedges
18 cooked baby potatoes
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tbsp fresh basil pesto
4 tbsp creme fraiche
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a baking tray, arrange the vegetables around it.
- Mix the balsamic, olive oil and garlic together and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Cook at 180c for 15-20 minutes until salmon is cooked.
- Mix the pesto, lemon juice and creme fraiche together and serve with the salmon.
Asparagus Note – the base of the asparagus is quite tough and needs to be removed, do this by bending the asparagus, it will snap in the right place, discard the woody end.